- "It's attractive to look at… Their movement is fluid and gestural, full of little convulsive tics, sharp, arrowing legs and an inventive use of floor work… Mr. Ceder and Ms. Ben-Aharon offer committed performances, and often interesting compositional ideas…"
(Roslyn Sulcas, "NY Times")
- "Very few contemporary dance pieces manage to manifest one declared definition, not to mention two... Ben-Aharon & Ceder succeed in manifesting those in their work..."
(Zvi Goren, HaBama)
- “Penetrating and precise as an arrow that pierces the heart; artistic vision and performance meet in Pericardium to create a dance with the intimacy of chamber music, powerful and profound.”
(Ayelet Dekel, MidnightEast)
- "...it is a wonderful revelation that this topic can feel fresh and resonate with new ideas when such masterful hands shape the matter."
(Gorgas, Blogspot/Dance Enthusiast)
- "The combined talents and experience, painstaking work, deep thoughtfulness, and earnest passion of this bright young company is producing serious art that feels universal, accessible, and expandable…"
(Starr Siegele, "Attitude: The Dancers' Magazine")
- "…Ballet and release technique with an ambiguous story about relationships in duets and solos. The movement vocabulary and emotional elements made it engrossing."
(Julie Lemberger, Photographer, "The Dance Enthusiast")
- "Their movement is hypnotic: a combination of unbridled release and exacting control. The powerful athletics of this partnership are refined by a beautiful intimacy. Each moves with a profound instinct, in constant dialogue with the other's body…"
(Stacy Menchel, The Jewish Daily Forward)
- "Ella Ben-Aharon and Edo Ceder, as YelleB, dance a soft and beautiful duet for Part A: The Meating, a lovely piece... It is a rich piece, soaked in love."
(Quinn Batson, Critique, "offoffoff.com • The Guide To Alternative New York")